This is a quick reference to the new information we have added to our web site recently. All our new quilting ideas and new templates and tools and where to find them.
We have been busy this month with our first kit and bag pattern.
* Scrappy quilts! Check out my latest blog post with 2 videos on how to use up your scraps for quick and easy quilts.
* We have created 2 new patterns for the NZ Map set, and in this new product we include the 2 patterns plus 12 mixed fussy cut 4 1/2″ fabric squares to help you get started, these will save you wasting fabric as well.
* We have added a quick little video on how to easily put your quilt top together, click here.
* Added a blog post on some free patterns for the half hexagon set, very easy to do, click here.
* Created some new cute ducklings, click here for photos. Great value at $10.
* Have done 4 chapters in my blog on a Village of Patchwork Houses. Have a look, they are a lot of fun.
* Just released a new set of Hexagons – A half hexagons, set of 3 pieces. Click here for more information and watch the video to see how easy they are to use.
* Released the magnificent set of 19 pieces, Teapots and teacups.
* A new blog post “Brisbane Quilt and Craft Fair”, where I give some hints about how to get the most of your show visit.
* I have re-packaged the set of Botanicals and added a lovely floral pattern.
* I have added a new new chapter to my blog “Scrappy quilts with orphan blocks.”
* We have added a video showing you how to use our “Set a seam” tool, especially useful for sewing an accurate 1/4″.
* Added a new Chapter in my blog post “How to build a fabric stash for Quilting”
* July newsletter added.
* Updated and added an improved video on how to use our 1/4″ sewing guide for curved seams for those who love applique, here.
* Added a new video showing how to use our “Hearts in Four” set. Here.
* June Newsletter added. here
* Added a new Chapter in my blog post “How to price a quilt for sale.”
* Added new product, Coasters, here.
* Added new blog post about “How to make money from your quilting addiction”, here
* April newsletter out, here.
* Added our new Hearts in Four set, here.
* Check out Carols latest blog post, here. It is the beginning of a series of “How to make money from your Quilting Hobby”.
* March newsletter is out, here it is.
* We have listened to our customers and have added a new longer and thicker “Squares to Triangle Tool”. Check out under tools. We have temporarily (until 31st March) put our new tool on special for those quilters who already have purchased our smaller one.
* We have added Product Reviews! If you use our products, please add a review, of how you used them and how they helped. Note that all reviews are moderated.
* Added our new Tui Bird on Kowhai tree template set. Great value at $24, and we have included a free wall hanging pattern with this set. Click here for more information.
* February newsletter released, read it here.
* January newsletter released.
* 2 new videos added, how to Square up a quilt using the Finishing tool, and how to make triangle blocks using the Squares to Triangle tool. Find these under our Youtube link or under How to.
* Introducing our NEW Gingerbread man (or lady). Great value at $18, includes a cot pattern. Click here to find out more.
* Our last newsletter of 2014!
* We have added SteamASeam2 Lite to our product range. In $5 bundles. This is an excellent fusible web, click here to purchase.
* We have also released a new video on how to use SteamASeam, this is proving to be a very popular video!
* Our latest newsletter has just been released. If you don’t receive it already make sure you sign up for it. (The sign up form is on the right hand side of all our pages).
* Have added a new product which we successfully released at the Nov Auckland Festival of Quilts, the new 1/4′ guide for curved seams. If you love hand applique, you will find this product very useful. Click here for more information. We have even made a video on how to use it.
* After receiving many online requests after the show, we have added our most popular charms to our site. As we say at shows, these are our only products not made in New Zealand!
* We now have a new video, showing you how easy it is to make owls using our owl template set.
* Have made changes to our menu structure, to make it easier to find our videos and How to … We have also made the footer at the bottom of the page more interesting, we hope!
* Have added a new video on how to use the new Steam-A-Seam
* Added a new blog post about how to make Felt Christmas Trees, under Blog.
* Have added the October newsletter, under Newsletters
* Have added the NEW Christmas Tree Template. And the latest special Christmas bundle.
* Have added the Colour Value Test tool. This tool helps you choose a colour palette.
* We are always adding to our Community Creation photo galleries – have a look and be inspired!
* September newsletter published.
* We have also added a link at the top of our pages to our videos, so you can see them all easily. Next to Facebook and pinterest links.
* Have added instructions and a video on how to make a wristband pin cushion. (out of scraps!)
* New Blog post about the Hamilton Fair.
* Have added the new Frangipani Template Set, lots of lovely comments from these from the Fair in Hamilton.
* How to sew Hexagons without papers! We have made notes and created a you.tube video to help you.
* A new Help section added (on top menu), How to do Manual orders, Use Paypal without a Paypal account and how to use a coupon.
* July newsletter released, now in Newsletters (on top menu).
* A new product added: Circles within Circles.
* June newsletter released.
* New blog post about building a tripod for recording using my iPad mini.
* A new tip of using a handle purchased from your local hardware store to make it easier to pick up your rulers and squares.
* Just newly released, 12 new rulers, rectangles, squares and the magnificent Finishing Square. We aim to cover every possible size!
* The May newsletter now under Newsletters.
* The April Newsletter is now in Newsletters.
* A YouTube video and instructions added on a new Ipad mini case, based on the Modern Template Set. Check it out under Blog.
* Another YouTube video has been added, it is under tips, “How to machine applique safely”, click here.
* The focus of the month was using our Heart Template Set, we made several new blog postings on the newly created heart sampler quilt (shown here on the right). This free pattern is now included in all our heart template sets.
* Jennifer also finished a lovely new cat pattern (shown here) for us, which is also now included in all our Curious Cats Template Sets.
* The happy winner of our email list draw for March was Maureen from Hunterville, NZ. Maureen won a Kiwi Family Set of Templates.